Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Grace in small things...12-21-10

1. The morning after the eclipse was better than the eclipse...I woke up to the most marvelous pink light filling the room...I ran outside barefoot and without a coat to take these pictures before it faded.

2. 360 degrees of amazing pink, orange and actually red light..a wonderful smell in the air...almost like cookies. Remember in Michael when all the women thought he smelled like cookies baking? That's what it was like...honestly!

3. And the crows in the air above me were dancing in the air. With the grackles, they were making the most outrageous racket that made perfect sense to me. Really...it was morning and I hadn't been drinking...even coffee! It was unreal.

4. I wish I could say the rest of the day went as well, but there were absolute periods of not bad interspersed that made me smile.

5. 14,000 things to happy about by Barbara Ann Kipper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never seen something more magical!

truly

what a gift

x..x
steph

elaine said...

gorgeous...